C3 FXB banks and C3 Racks for Ivory II Grand Factory Presets

Hi All,

Just an offering to those who use Synthogy Ivory II. I have been making fxb banks in Cantabile 3 for Ivory II factory presets so I can look at familiar names when calling up pseudo presets and thought I would share them. These FXB files show and select the factory preset names in the pseudo preset file slot list. Just load Ivory and then load the fxb from the Ivory plugin drop down menu.

Let me know if they work for you. :grinning:

Edit : I have posted some C3 racks (regular, not embedded) I made for Ivory Grands below. They are set up so that rack state changes will change the factory preset list for each given piano. :smile: Enjoy

That works great! Nice work Dave :smile:

@Neil_Durant

Hi Neil, Thanks, I wondered if you could check this out for me? Itā€™s a rack I made using the presets from Ivory Concert D. If you have that I mean? I am just seeing if the whole package goes over. I loaded the rack with empty Ivory, called the preset bank and created synchronized states with names and saved rack. works good here. If you have a different one let me know so I can test.

regards

edit : removed files that were not useful

There were errors in the italian fxb that are corrected and I re-uploaded the file.

Hi Dave,

The racks donā€™t work for me because theyā€™re hard-wired to expect MIDI in from ā€œMain Keyboardā€ and audio out to ā€œMain Speakersā€), neither of which exist on my setup. Probably the thing to do is wire Ivoryā€™s input to ā€œRack: MIDI Inā€ and output to ā€œRack: Stereo Outā€, and then someone using the rack can just hook it up into their song without needing to edit the rackā€™s internal routing.

Also the rackā€™s target port was set to have state behaviour, so after setting the Ivory output route to ā€œRack: Stereo Outā€, if I changed state, it would revert to ā€œMain Speakersā€ for other states. I guess youā€™d probably want to disable state behaviour for the target port, in general.

Neil

Thanks Neil, I will see what I can whip up!

See 2nd paragraph I just added to my reply aboveā€¦

Edit: These are working for folks who want to use them! :grinning:

OK, lets try these, they have the inputs and outputs redone and target out state behavior turned off. Thanks @Neil_Durant

Ivory German D.cantabileRack (33.5 KB)
Ivory Concert D.cantabileRack (53.4 KB)
Ivory Italian II Grand.cantabileRack\ (40.8 KB)
Ivory Studio C7.cantabileRack (33.6 KB)
Ivory Bosendorfer Grand.cantabileRack (33.4 KB)

1 Like

Great, they work straight ā€œout of the boxā€ - just need to add a MIDI route into the rack and an audio route out of the rack into my audio output, and the various presets work great :smile: I wasnā€™t able to test the Italian Grand as I donā€™t have that sample set.

Nice work! I can see sharing of interesting racks being great fun in the Cantabile community :smile:

1 Like

Ivory Italian is a beautiful piano. Second only to German which I simply adore - such a beautifully expressive tone to it. (imo anyway)

1 Like

I had a similar thought ā€¦

Thanks for the assist Neil, now I have a template to work from. I will leave the current racks up here for others to use. :smile:

I played it exclusively for many years. :+1:

Iā€™ve just been so happy with the German that I hadnā€™t considered getting the Italianā€¦Dave and Brad, your words are making me think about an upgradeā€¦