Building Live Mode

Hey Torsten

Excellent idea!

Logged it: https://trello.com/c/g0bVr0FL/373-ability-to-using-variable-in-show-notes

Brad

One other suggestion that would help me with regard to the Show Notes feature: I love the Show Notes panel but only use it on a handful of songs so far, and on the other songs I prefer to view the Routings panel. It would be nice if each song (or perhaps song state) had a default “main panel” that would be shown when the songs is pulled up.

(If this is already there and I just didn’t see it or know how to use it, I apologize!)

1 Like

I like Show Notes so much it gave me another idea. The ability to add a note to a rack, to act as documentation for how to use it, what MIDI channels it uses, any peculiarities in how it’s set up etc. For example I have a couple of racks that contain a Kontakt multi with a bunch of different sounds / effects on different MIDI channels. It would be really nice to be able to document this so when I need it I don’t need to dig into the plugin to find out which channel to use, or work out any special peculiarities in the routing/filtering I may have forgotten about. Could even be as simple as a tool tip on racks, and a right click “Edit tooltip” option, but giving it a separate tab analogous to Show Notes (“Rack notes”?) would be especially nice. I think I’d also personally use this to maintain a to-do list of stuff I still need to fix up on the rack.

Neil

Available in build 3146 and later.

2 Likes