Bells VST Please?

Does anybody have a recommendation for a vst that does a big, peal of bells sound, please? I am preparing for the Christmas season, and used sounds from my MX61 keyboard, but have moved away from that because it doesn’t seem to want to accept volume control signals from my FCB1010 midi pedal board. There are a couple of Christmas songs which require a peal of bells running chromatically down the keyboard. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

I use Kontact factory library for bells.

Air Xpand!2 … affordable and able …

I use Pianoteq, there are some bells (tubular and church).

Great for Christmas.

I was convinced I used Kontakt, but then had a look and in fact I use Pianoteq, just like @TorstenH. Apologies. I think there are bells in Kontakt somewhere though.

It depends on the version of Kontakt. The factory library used to change from time to time.
I remember a great pipe organ in Kontakt 2 lib. that disappeared in later versions.

Here’s a freebie

actually…here’s another

1 Like

In the free category, the Spitfire Labs “Christmas” is decent. Has Bell tree, Glockenspiel, Hand bells, Mark tree, Sleigh bells, Tubular bells, and a few other things. SQ is nice.

Their “Bell Swarm” and “Hand Bells” freebies are also worth a listen, depending on what you’re looking for. Labs has a lot of great sound packs for free, worth the downloads imo. Plus they now have a paid collection of sounds if you want those.

1 Like

I think the Kontakt Library ones are only tubular bells - I was looking for similar bells a month or so ago, and ended up getting these free ones: Lurie Carillon – Pianobook
But if I had Pianoteq, those probably would have been preferable.

"The Bells ", samplescience, did that already pass by?

I am just using it in one of my latests playlists.