Anyone coming to Synthfest?

Be sure to make yourselves known to me. I’ll be looking after the bar stage for much of the day.

http://synthfest.co.uk/#home

Wish I could :disappointed:

Me too! It’s slightly on the wrong continent lol

I would if I could, but I have rehearsals that day for upcoming gigs.

It would be great to meet up with some people from the forum some time!

Perhaps I could arrange an Organ fest in Memphis with Booker T, Charlie Hodges, maybe have the Reverend Al Green drop by. We could fill a room with old Hammonds, Farfisas, maybe a Vox Continental and Jaguar. I would bring VB3 and B5 so a gushfest could ensue. On the other hand, who would want to go to Memphis anyway?..Nah! I think Synthfest would be really cool to attend, I would definitely be next to the bar stage :rofl:

1 Like

Memphis sucks but I might go for that. Do it in Nashville! Btw a friend of mine is about to open a synth museum in Gatlinburg with about 140 vintage instruments!

:yum: (drool) That might be interesting. Have been considering a winter trip to Gatlinburg.

It’s Doug Wyatt of Doug Wyatt guitars. I assume it’s connected to his existing guitar shop. It’s in the Mountain Mall and doing a soft open this weekend. I hope I can check it out in the next few weeks! He has recording facilities as well.

When you check it out, let me know your thoughts on it. I might make an earlier trip over there. Need to take a break from gigging anyway.

I would have loved to attend but I guess I’ll just have to endure that ever-present Spanish sun (going for breakfast on the beach just now), dreaming about all those beautiful synths I would love to, but realistically will never, own…