Any falcon users here?

I just bought falcon for the second time.
I got it for 188€ taxes reduced and 2 expansions.
I bought the first version but found it to complex but I’m willing to give it another try.
Seems a handy synth.

Anybody owns it?
What is the CPU impact?

1 Like

Yeah, I have it, but have not made much use of it yet.

On my DAW PC audio load in Cantabile is between 10 to 50% depending on the patch.

I bought v1.6 but sold it again because of some reasons, mainly because the interface was not what I expected and didn’t have time to dig into it.
But seems with v2 it got more interesting.

I was meant to be spending the afternoon sorting out “In The Flesh?” for Welsh Floyd, but I totally lost track of time after upgrading to Falcon 2 (free upgrade for V1 owners) and digging into it a bit more.

It is quite hard to find your way about it, but I am now getting the hang of it.

It can be a CPU hog depending on patch complexity, but it is very powerful.

Back to “In The Flesh?” after supper! :slight_smile:

Hehe, that kinda sums up my weekend also :smiley:
Yesterday, my daughter came home with a Darkside of the Moon t-shirt and so we started to listen to some Pink Floyd, educationally wise… :wink: Showed her the Animal farm, because of the Dogs song. And Another brick in the wall clip.

This night, coming home from a concert that I did (with C3 :wink: ), I found my mobile still had some Falcon pages open, so I started to calculate the price and decided to buy.
So today I was fully into exploring also :slight_smile:

I think it will be a keeper, if I get over the steep learning curve, once again. :smiley:
It’s great to have the extra sound plus the 100$ voucher of the 30% reduction also.

1 Like