some of you might know, that I’m building instruments. For about a year now I focus on a keyboard, that has everything installed what’s necessary to run Cantabile flawlessly. With the help of @brad it was possible to include some unique features like the split-zone-LEDs or the naming of the OLEDs. Thanks again for this!
I’d like to show you the status quo and I’m open for your suggestions on what could be done better or if you miss something, etc.
Just a few specs:
- 10" capacitive screen
- RGB split-zone-LEDs
- 10 OLEDs (I might kick the OLEDs on the right)
- i7 quadcore with 4,4GHz (will maybe update to Coffee Lake as soon as the mainboards are released)
- 16GB RAM (can be changed of course)
- 512GB Samsung 960 PRO (can be changed of course)
- RME Babyface Pro inside (subject to change because it’s expensive and I don’t like building other brands products into my own)
- FATAR TP/40H Ivory (also subject to change. /H is very heavy…)
Yeah… so… that’s it! I’m open to your thoughts!