Amplistube Leslie- midi assignment question

I just purchased and downloaded Amplitube Leslie. I’ve not used Amplitube before and it took me a while to figure out how to find and load the Leslie. So now I have it up and running but am having trouble figuring out how to assign the drum/ rotor speed to my damper pedal. Can anyone give me a brief how-to for this? So far I’ve tried creating a cab midi preset for the fast speed. When I click on learn, it says “waiting for midi input”, but pressing the damper pedal does nothing.

THanks!

Here ya go…

Thanks, that helped. But it seems there’s no way to set a global control for leslie speed change. Just for each amp/cab combination. Or am I missing something?

No Global. all cabs different.

I made a rack for each cabinet, but may put them all in a single rack eventually.

Hi Lee - I’ve been suffering through the same, every time I create a new Amplitube Leslie preset I’ve been diving into midi and adding the speed control all the while thinking there must be a way to globally set that control for every Leslie related “cab”. I didn’t see that option - Corky is correct. Eventually when I settle on a bunch of presets this won’t be too important.

As Corky mentioned in the blind listen shoot out the Amplitube Leslie is his favorite - I concur. I was already using Amplitube SVX for bass so I’m used to the interface. It’s not bad once you get familiar with it.