AIR Music Technology releases 7 new plugins

Hi All,

AIR Music Technology (Wizoo) released some new plugins and have an introductory sale on till about the middle of the month. The intro prices are reasonable.

Cheers,

Dave

2 Likes

You can get some of them a bit cheaper at Don’tCrack - 10 to 20 EUR less than the AIR sale…

Cheers,

Torsten

1 Like

I never managed to like AIR instruments even if I tried and their copy protection is a no go for live use for me.

I used to love the Wizoo developed Virtual Bassist and Guitarist released under the Steinberg brand, but then they dropped them. They are great for quickly with a developing ideas along with a virtual drummer.

The good news of course is the UJAM now fill the gap left by these.

I used Virtual Bassist a lot on one record I did and really liked it. I am also a fan of Strike and would love an update to that but nothing for years now. The way it works is just right for me. I’m also a Velvet user so the updated EPiano has a lure that might catch me.

2 Likes

I think Loom II is great. While I don’t use it that much, transfuser isn’t bad. But that’s about it for me.

A little late to the discussion, but: these are new as universal plugins, but they already existed for AIR’s MPC hardware. So like the old Pro Tools plugins that they re-released, they’re “sorta new.”

1 Like

Bought Electric, incredible low cpu usage for a modeled Epiano. Time Load is about 2.5 - 3.5%

1 Like

Hey Paulo,

That’s the one I was eyeballing too, when you get a chance could you give a review of it? I wondering how their Wurli sounds are on this one in particular. Very good usage numbers for sure …

Dave

1 Like

Dave,

If you want, post a midi file, I’ll send back the audio gladly. Guess that will better explain than a review.

1 Like

1 Like

Hi Paulo,

I had some other stuff to do and I went to find a file and lo and behold you had already done something very nice for me. Thank You so Much!! I truly appreciate you going the extra mile for me.

Dave

1 Like