AIR Music Technology releases 7 new plugins

Tags: #<Tag:0x00007f9786375c38>

Hi All,

AIR Music Technology (Wizoo) released some new plugins and have an introductory sale on till about the middle of the month. The intro prices are reasonable.

Cheers,

Dave

2 Likes

You can get some of them a bit cheaper at Don’tCrack - 10 to 20 EUR less than the AIR sale…

Cheers,

Torsten

1 Like

I never managed to like AIR instruments even if I tried and their copy protection is a no go for live use for me.

I used to love the Wizoo developed Virtual Bassist and Guitarist released under the Steinberg brand, but then they dropped them. They are great for quickly with a developing ideas along with a virtual drummer.

The good news of course is the UJAM now fill the gap left by these.

I used Virtual Bassist a lot on one record I did and really liked it. I am also a fan of Strike and would love an update to that but nothing for years now. The way it works is just right for me. I’m also a Velvet user so the updated EPiano has a lure that might catch me.

2 Likes

I think Loom II is great. While I don’t use it that much, transfuser isn’t bad. But that’s about it for me.

A little late to the discussion, but: these are new as universal plugins, but they already existed for AIR’s MPC hardware. So like the old Pro Tools plugins that they re-released, they’re “sorta new.”

1 Like

Bought Electric, incredible low cpu usage for a modeled Epiano. Time Load is about 2.5 - 3.5%

1 Like

Hey Paulo,

That’s the one I was eyeballing too, when you get a chance could you give a review of it? I wondering how their Wurli sounds are on this one in particular. Very good usage numbers for sure …

Dave

1 Like

Dave,

If you want, post a midi file, I’ll send back the audio gladly. Guess that will better explain than a review.

1 Like

1 Like

Hi Paulo,

I had some other stuff to do and I went to find a file and lo and behold you had already done something very nice for me. Thank You so Much!! I truly appreciate you going the extra mile for me.

Dave

1 Like