Alright people! Here is my latest build. Any suggestions on this?
- 76 hammer action TP/40H + Ivory-surface
- 10" capacitive touchscreen
- integrated MOTU MicroBook IIc Audiointerface
- all connectors of the interface are available on the backside of the keyboard
- 9x 45mm fader
- 8x encoder
- 9x OLEDs
- LEDs for every “channelstrip”
- LED over every key for visualizing keyzones
- Pitchbend & modulation
- Intel NUC inside
- powered 3.0 USB hub inside (f.e. connecting dongles)
I still need to program the electronic A LOT! I’ll try to do some videos over time to show how I think the workflow makes sense.