LivePrompter finally has a home!

Some of you may recall that some time ago I created a free musicians’ teleprompter called LivePrompter that cooperates well with Cantabile - see this post.

Until now, information and download links could only be found in these posts - which became a bit uncomfortable for anyone interested in LivePrompter.

Now I’ve finally found the time to build a (somewhat rudimentary but workable) web site for LivePrompter where you can find everything around LivePrompter, download the latest version and get support in a dedicated forum. So head over to www.liveprompter.com and check it out!

And if you already use LivePrompter, be sure to give me a shout in the testimonials forum!

Cheers,

Torsten

6 Likes

Looks great. I did the same in 2003 when I felt that my x.factory Java Librarians needed a home of their own instead of just being on posts on EX5Tech :slight_smile:

1 Like

Very nice Torsten !!!

1 Like

Very nice done! Very pro, like we always have from Torsten !
Thx buddy

1 Like

It seems that F-Secure flags LivePrompter as potential malware! Sorry about this - this is a definite false positive. Here the reply I got from F-Secure after submitting LivePrompter for analysis:

Greetings,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. Our analysis indicated that the file you submitted is clean.

We have identified the issue as a False Positive, which will be resolved in an upcoming database update.
In the meantime, you can exclude this file from further scanning by the security product. Instructions for doing so can be found at: https://www.f-secure.com/v-descs/suspicious_w32_malware_gemini.shtml

We apologize for any inconveniences that this false positive may have caused. If there is anything else we can help you with, please do not hesitate to contact us again.

Best regards,
Malware Analyst
F-Secure Security Labs

Cheers,

Torsten

Hey @Torsten

Very nice. Let me know if there’s anything I can do to help spread the word for you. Posted to Facebook already :slight_smile:

Brad

3 Likes