Rack States as presets behavior

Thanks for the in depth look. In my case the “Entire Bank” state behavior option was the missing puzzle piece. I am sure I will be back with more questions, probably on a new thread unless related to this one.Thanks to everyone for their patience with me.

Thanks Torsten, I’m just at the point in my Cantabile learning curve where I needed your explanation on how Cantabile handles state information

OT: Do yourself a favor and get a Win7 or later computer. I love XP, but you’re building an outdated system. This is like building a house on a bad foundation. Eventually, you’re going to need to update. There WILL be some piece of software that doesn’t work on XP and you’re going to hit a wall. At that point, everything you are doing now, everything you’ve built up, will need to be redone. Better to fix the foundation before you renovate the rooms.

FYI: It turns out that buying laptops off of Ebay with Win7+ costs about as much as upgrading the OS. I go for cheap decomissioned corporate models like the HP 2560p. I’ve been running a 2760p at my gigs, because it’s smaller and less obtrusive, with C3 and Sound Canvas VA. These are typically quad core 2.4 ghz i5, 8gb RAM units. I’ve added SSD’s, but the basic laptops + new battery cost me under $150.

2 Likes