Global MIDI FIlter?

Sorry, I’m being lazy here a bit but I’m not with my Cantabile laptops or I’d try and figure this out myself.

Basically, one of my controllers, an M-Audio Keystation went wonky and the pitch bend wheel is drifting and moving the pitch up about 10 cents, enough to really cause problems. I need to start practicing with it again next week. I could go grab something else (I suppose I obviously will eventually) but in the meanwhile, I use no sounds with it that require any bending. SO: I just need the easiest way to tell Cantabile to ignore its pitch wheel globally. Is there a way to do that, or am I going to have to add a filter to every song individually?

Thanks!

EDIT- I’m a dillweed, got the idea to actually search this topic right after I posted. Can we delete it? Thanks!

Yes sure. You can add filters in the global settings in cantabile as far as I remember. :wink:

No need - it’s good to keep it for future reference (will help the next person that searches for this).

For the record, what you want is Options → MIDI Ports → double click the port → MIDI Filters.

Brad