Bug in global transpose?

Another nifty one for @brad:

It seems the “ignore global transpose” automatically gets turned on (without being visible or editable anymore!) when switching a route via states.

Steps to reproduce (Build 3284 x64):

• I created a song with two instruments and one simple route from Main Keyboard to the first one.
  • Now I created a second state and simply changed the target of that route to the second instrument for the second state
  • OK, now for each state a different instrument plays - fine!
  • And until I switch states, global transpose works well on the route.
  • But after switching from state 1 to state 2, suddenly global transpose doesn’t have an affect on that route anymore - even though “ignore global transpose” is unchecked!
  • Switching back to state 1 doesn’t help - seems that global transpose is permanently messed up for that route
  • once I restart the audio engine (turn it off and on again), global transpose works again - until the next state change.

Something’s broken here…

Cheers,

Torsten

Thanks @Torsten - should be fixed in latest experimental builds.

1 Like

Enter Brad …The Exterminator !! :rofl:

3 Likes

Works great - thanx @brad!
Your turnaround speed is amazing!!!

Cheers,

Torsten

1 Like

Could this bug also have caused a weird issue I was seeing in 3523, where a route that was set to filter out all MIDI controllers (just allow note on/off through) was somehow converting channel pressure into CC01 ??! I was just about to report this but, but thought I’d just test it in 3524, and it appears to be magically fixed…

Neil