Version 3258 (to 3264), some remarks

@brad , I’m still enjoying your great work you’ve done with the new version ! :+1:
I’d like to add some (personal) remarks I experience when using it:

• The Playlist hamburger: Is it possible to have a reverse menu? The functionality of this menu was to reach the recent playlist in a quick way (on stage mostly). But now it’s 2 levels deep. Might it be a good idea to have the recents first and then a second level, playlist options (and the playlist menu following here) ?

• I’m thankfull for the in/output levels sliders, this is a big help on stage.
    As you can see on my setup, they are not showing, because I need to work with a small window, so I can see most of the notes and some plugins (I love to see the knob settings when controlling live.

An idea would be to make the level meters movable, so I could see them in the lower bar? There you can arrange your order and mostly I have the topbar closed to save space. (14" screen)
    Or maybe just below the setlist on the left and above the bottom bar?

• I like that idea also to have columns in the notes :slight_smile:
    Maybe when the notes are in multiple columns, I could find a way to have the window maximized and still find some longer lined text readable?

• X64 recognition seems to work just fine now :slight_smile: :heavy_heart_exclamation:

• found some strings not translated: (or probably I should remove these, because of the old settings?)

• in the playlist, when you copy a song, you are actually just copying the link to it. Is there a way to hard copy the song, without going into the song folder and doing it the windows style?

• I always get this error after a while with Proteus VX.
    Don’t bother if you don’t have a quick answer to it, I rarely use the plugin, although it has some nice oldskool sounds :slight_smile:

Update: I have it with Dimension Pro also :-/
(image is purity plugin showing, don’t mind)

Thanks for the hard work!

You could save a lot of space on the screen if you bind your knob not only to the parameter in the plugin itself, but also to “Open GUI” of the plugin. That is very handy. As soon as you move the knob, the plugin window shows up. The only thing you’d need now is a button, that closes that window.

2 Likes

Thx, I’ll try that!.

Is there a way to reset the songs to its initial state ? (without restarting?)
It would be handy to Shift click or so?

Another thing,when I choose print setlist or report I get the folder with the structure, not the html docs… ?