Tempo detection issues Cantabile 3

I have a Midi file that I’ve loaded into a Media Player that is sending out to a plugin to trigger percussion sounds. The tempo of the Midi file is 194 BPM, in 6/4 time. If I create a Media Player from a new file and add this Midi file in and change the sync mode to ‘Master’ it detects it properly at 194 BPM and 6/4 time.

I have a song that I’ve loaded in a ton of VST’s to and various state settings, and other media players as well. The same Midi file is loaded into a media player as Master, and the other media players are configured as slaves (realtime), but for some reason Cantabile is showing the tempo is 162 BPM rather than 194. It’s detecting the time signature correctly but somehow the tempo is not right.

Any clues what might be going on here? Also where/how do I set the tempo manually to override the master file BPM, but leave it as the master still? I recall I was able to do this in Cantabile V2 I believe.

Hi @zorkiii

Could you email me a copy of the “new song file”, “large song file” (just the .cantabileSong file don’t need everything it references) and a copy of the 194bpm 6/4 midi file and I’ll see if I can figure out what’s going on.

Brad