Set List Grid View

I must say I really like the new set list grid view, it can be rescaled and will be very useful for me live. Big Thanks!!

Dave

2 Likes

Yeah looking very good !

Thanks Guys.

There’s two little quirks with it that I’ll look to get fixed soon:

1. Sometimes the scroll bar range is displayed incorrectly
  2. One case of not being able to arrow key away from a section break

Otherwise no major issues that I’m aware of so far!

Brad

1 Like

Yes yes ! I love your work @brad !!!
I saw some problems in the hot keys also, some blank functions, but all will be sorted out in time, I’m sure.

I had some crashes with the set list view last night, very repeatable. Crash reports submitted.

That aside, I think it’s great! Wishing I had a touch screen now!

One idea I had - add an extra song state at the end of songs, which has a binding that brings up the set list view. So when you finish playing a song, it automatically allows you to select another.

Neil

4 Likes

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

@brad I just noticed a thing with the new grid. I have my control bar set up to toggle different panels and views and one is to toggle off the side panel. If the grid list is up and I toggle on this panel the grid upon auto redrawing loses some of the song buttons. I have about 70 songs in set list no adjustments to scaling and auto column selected.

Dave

Also, when I first load a long (65 songs or so) set list the grid view defaults the the bottom where there are no buttons and I have to scroll up to them. It stays that way after that until I open another

1 Like

Dave, I just checked the Guide to see what you are talking about grid view in set lists. I don’t see anything about that. My set lists on the left panel look the same as they have always looked. Can you tell me what you mean by grid view?
Thanks,
Terry

Hi Terry,

It’s in the blog here : https://blog.cantabilesoftware.com/set-list-grid-and-set-list-improvements-34264ffc5b02#.phv5efllw . Version 3239 experimental is required.

Dave

Ah! Okay, thanks Dave, I’ll have a look.
Terry

Thanks Neil - I’ll look into these before the next build.

I’ll look into this too but have already made some fixes in this area which might address this too.

I think this too has already been fixed for next build.

I’m guessing this is because you’re using an international keyboard. Quickest fix would be to simply re-create those mappings in Options → Hot Keys. Hoping to not have to change the format again so should be the last time you’ll have to do it.

Brad