Reason Refills in Cantabile

Hi there

Has anyone used some Reason Refills in Cantabile??

I have some sounds that seems hard to simulate with VSTs, so the easiest way would be use the same refill but in some sampler vst in Cantabile.

Any suggestions??

Thanks !
Juan Pablo Gaete
Aisles Keyboradist

Well, sorry- can’t answer your question at all. :open_mouth: BUT- o/t- good to see you here fellow progger! Didn’t know you were a Cantabile user. Looking forward to playing with you at Progstock and seeing you guys. Cheers!

Fred Schendel
Glass Hammer Keyboardist :wink:

Wow !! didn´t know you were a Cantabile user as well!!

We-re looking forward to this gigs too.,.
Im wondering if you are going to be selling cds this day… i would like to buy some albums, speccially IF… i really like it !!!

I hope i can solve the problem with the reason files !

See you soon !!!

Juan Pablo Gaete
Aisles Keyboradist

Is there a reason (no pun intended) you can’t just run Reason via Cantabile? Via, say, ReWire? (Am Googling- answer seems to be no. Huh, that’s a problem.)

i havent tried yet, because i have not installed reason in this machine.

I only have cantabile and the VSTs im using.
So, no rewire in Cantabile then?

Cheers!!

Apparently I was reading a very old thread. I’m sure there’s some way to do it, I just am not familiar with Reason enough. I bet if you use ReWire it could be done but someone needs to jump in that knows more than I do… (actually, I don’t know if Cantabile supports ReWire, so I guess we need to figure that out first!)

Ah LoopMIDI! This may be your answer:

It will be convoluted, but do-able.

1 Like

ill try !!

by the way, im listening Glass Hammer now !!

Cheers !!

A progger here also - maybe we should start a prog link thread?! I’m fascinated to hear some of you guys’ music.

1 Like

i agree!!!

lets do it !!

Sounds like a great idea. I nominate Elf since it’s your idea :wink:

Edit- never mind, already have done!

1 Like

It worked !!!

loopmidi was the way

soon i will post some pictures of it !!

thanks

2 Likes