Piano rack binding issue

Hi.
I would like to build up a rack(several racks for different type of instruments ) in C3 SOLO version, with all my virtual pianos,and control it with the roland fc300. I need help to create the bindings to be able to switch between the piano plugins. Till now i can switch, in two steps, I have to resume the active plugin than activate the other one. I am using the patch mode on the roland fc300. I would like to have kind of radio type switching, activating one plugin, the previous one turned off. Maybe the solo version does not allow this setup…maybe

thanks

There may be a more elegant solution, and I’m not familiar with the available options in C3 Solo (I have Performer), but you could create a rack state for each plugin, where in each state only one plugin is enabled. Then you could create a binding that either selects a specific rack state or simply go to the previous or next state using your FC300. Others in the forum may have a better solution.

Herman

Thanks @hermanoantequera, but there are no rack states in solo version.

Hi Zoli,

I think Solo version supports “Solo” mode operation, if so, the following examples show how to set up radio buttons from your foot controller

At Song level route your fc300 to the embedded rack (I’m using Main Keyboard for my control buttons)

Rack 1 opened to routing page The big "S: is for Solo and is Illuminated on the first plugin (VB3_x64 1)

rack 1 opened to bindings page and showing the bindings from the controller to each plugin. type The key is to use the ‘Solo Exclusive’ Binding.

Hope this helps

Dave

Hi @dave_dore . Yes, there is the solo mode, but i don’t want to keep all my plugins on standby for this. Probably this will use my laptop resources more. Anyway I’ll try it or buy the performer version of C3. Thank you