OT: Anything like C3 for iOS?

Just for those times I want to use just the iPad, do you guys knwo of any iOS apps that are similar in operation to Cantabile?

I have MIDIDesigner, but it is more for creating contoller setups rather than controlling VSTi’s

Nothing can compare to C3 :rofl:

1 Like

hmmm, not sure about the relevance of that. I didn’t ask if anything compared to it, just if there was an iOS app that did similar things.

Pretty silly post by you I reckon tbh!

Just kidding, but there really isn’t anything that does what C3 does. If you are going to use an iPad, Mainstage is what would be best, and it is fairly cheap.

Mainstage is only for the MAC OSX platform, not iOS :frowning:

Sorry Dennis, I stand corrected. I saw a friend of mine running Mainstage on his iPad several months ago, and thought it was cool that he could do that. I called him today and told me he was running Mainstage to his iPad through Logic Remote, which was linked to his MAC. :frowning_face:

Regards

Corky

haha, that’s okay :slight_smile: there has been speculaton for a while of an Apple port to iOS for mainstage…but nothing definite from the company itself :frowning: would be brill if they would though! It’d sell thousands I reckon!

1 Like

I could think of several apps for android and ios that would probably be good sellers, but the last time I did any Apple programming was in the early 80’s when you booted an Apple with a floppy disc.:smiley:
I also programmed in Fortran and Basic Machine language, which is useless anymore. So many lines of code, so little results. Good luck with your search.

Regards

Corky

Audiobus 3 is looking a likely contender - has midi/audio and can save presets of multiple VSTs

1 Like