A quick update on Cantabile's development. Right now it's focused on two main areas:
a) new features and improvements to the Windows version.
b) a whole ton of work to get the OS X version done.
Since I find that constantly switching between these two modes introduces a lot of mental overhead I've decided to alternate between the two on a week by week basis. On a) weeks I'll be in the forums, knocking off things out of Trello, getting new builds out, new videos, blog posts etc... on the b) weeks I'm going to be fairly silent and dropping into the forums and answering emails probably just once per day.
You might have noticed that last week was a b) week - I spent the entire week researching CoreCLR's (Microsoft's open source .NET platform) suitability for Cantabile on OS X. It looks like it's going to work really well even though it's a bit bleeding edge - the tools aren't quite as nice as I'd like, but getting there.
This week I'll be back on the Windows version.