Just a quick development update…
As you probably know I’ve been working on the macOS port of Cantabile in parallel to the Windows branch for quite some time now.
Unfortunately (or perhaps fortunately depending on your point of view) it’s now reached the point where the two branches have diverged sufficiently that the version control system is starting to get confused and not handling merging between the two.
So I’ve decided on a self-imposed code freeze on the Windows branch until it’s ported to the new Windows/macOS user interface library (aka GuiKit2). Once that’s done the two branches will be back in-sync and parallel development can resume.
This means that besides a couple of minor fixes already in the pipeline, I’m only going to be releasing critical bug fixes on the Windows version for the next couple of weeks. I’m hoping a couple of weeks should cover it, however it will need to be heavily tested and will probably stay in expermental state for some time.